CSCI 3675, Fall 2003
Last modified: 12/7/03
There will be a quiz on Tuesday, Dec. 9.
Practice questions are available.
Solutions to the practice questions
are also available.
This course introduces the student to characteristics of
various kinds of programming languages. See the
MW 12:30pm-2:00pm, TTh 6:30pm-7:30pm or by appointment.
Quizzes and exams
- Programming assignment 1
- Programming assignment 2
- Programming assignment 3
- Programming assignment 4
- Programming assignment 5
- Programming assignment 6
- Homework assignment 1
- Homework assignment 2
- General issues
- Issues in programming language design [Chapter 1]
- Programming language implementations [Chapter 2]
- Syntax [Chapter 3]
- Data and data representation [Chapter 5]
- Memory management [Chapter 6]
- Names and name binding [Chapter 7]
- Scope, visibility and modules [Chapter 8]