I’m adding links here to information on all the students I’ve worked with. I just started building this out, but hopefully will have more information posted soon, including (where possible) links to related code and presentations.
- David Anderson: Modeling and Analysis of SQL Queries in PHP Systems, April 2018.
- Shawn Braddy: Sentiment analysis study with an emphasis on the integration of different statement polarities and the evaluation of the resulting sentiments, December 2015.
- Matt Davis: Applying Mutable Object Snapshots to a High-level Object-Oriented Language, November 2018.
- Lindsey Lanier: Software Engineering as a Social Process: A Study of Research Triangle Park, May 2016.
- Stuart Rivenbark: Re-Engineering ATLAS Systems with WATLAS, link coming soon, November 2021.
- Apil Tamang: A Constraint-Based Method For Flow-Sensitive Static Type Analysis Of PHP Using The Rascal Meta-Programming Platform, July 2015.
- Aleksei Vilkomir: An Empirical Exploration of Python Machine Learning API Usage, November 2020.
- Robert Writtenberry: GestDefLS : A Gesture Definition Language in Swift, April 2015.